Brianna's Spot

My journey in living and attempting to understand this thing called life...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Verdict Is...

Wow, I kept y'all waiting, huh? So you wanna know...huh? huh? Okay so the verdict is that I am not pregnant. The blood test came back negative. So my doctor called me and said most likely I had miscarried because it's apparently nearly impossible to have a false positive test. Sure enough, on Saturday I started my period and it was heavy and LONG!! But I am not pregnant so I was pretty relieved about that. So the next week, I saw S for Valentine's Day, and I ended up telling him the whole story. He took it a lot better than what I thought he would and said that he kinda figured I was. He seemed a little sad that I was not and said if I had gotten an abortion and not told him about it, he wouldn't have wanted to see me anymore.

So I saw him again last night/today. We went to a Blazer game together with one of my clients and her husband and he ended up coming to my house afterwards and then we spent the day together today. Although I was hung over to high heaven today and my head was pounding and discovered that in my drunken state last night I lost my debit card. Good Job, B!!! So now I have to go the rest of the weekend with NO access to my bank account accept writing a check..who does that?!? But the more time I spend with him the more I realize that I am developing really strong feelings for him and I think he is for me also. He told me last night that he has told all his boys and his mom about me!!! WTF??!? But I am smiling about it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home