Brianna's Spot

My journey in living and attempting to understand this thing called life...

Sunday, January 28, 2007

As If to Complicate Things...

So I spent last weekend with S. I went over to his house Sunday and and we both called in sick on Monday. Sunday was cool, we talked for about an hour then left to go to have a few drinks. We ended up at this sports bar not too far from his house. The bartender there was AWESOME, she made the BEST Dirty Martini's ever!!! So we sat there for like 2 or 3 hours just talking and drinking. Had a great conversation about all kinds of different things. He is so easy to talk to when we are together and I love that about him. We left around 1 and he went to the store and got some wine and beer and we went back to his house. We had the most incredible sex we've had since I've been seeing him.

However, a huge complication has arisen which is that there is a possibility that I could be pregnant. I am not sure how I feel about this because this would cause a whole slew of other issues. I am supposed to be flying to AZ in a few weeks for a job interview, and look at a house there. G and I have been talking every day now and he told me last week that he feels I am the love of his life. Yeah, that would look real good to tell him.."Hey the love of your life is pregnant" Smooth. That would go over like a lead balloon.

I think about S all the time and it drives me crazy. This was not supposed to happen! I was supposed to just have drinks with him one evening and that would be it. I think about him more than I do about G and I don't know why that is. When I hear my phone go off like I have a text message, I race to my phone hoping it's from S.

But I think about G a lot too and wish he were here. I miss his smell and him sleeping next to me. I definitely am in love with G, but I am falling hard for S.

Talk about confusion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home