Brianna's Spot

My journey in living and attempting to understand this thing called life...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Finding Out Tomorrow....

If I am indeed pregnant or not. Since my last post....a bit has happened. That first pregnancy test I took was positive, but I took another one a few days later...negative. So I took another one the next morning...negative. So I thought..COOL! I just got a false positive and I'm straight! So I have been kickin it! Had a few glasses of wine etc. etc. Tuesday rolls around and my period does NOT come, and I am the most regular female ever. So then Wednesday rolls around, still..nothing. Add to that my boobs hurt and I feel sick my stomach. So I called my OB/GYN's office and tell them what's going on and they tell me to come in for a blood test. I did that this morning and the results should be in tomorrow....Their office opens at 8:30 and I will be calling at 8:30! But I have a meeting at the same time but don't think I won't step out that bitch to make this phone call...fuck that!

On the flip side, I am straight upset. Have not heard from S at all, other than a text message last week that said "Yeah! So I broke it....How are you, B? It's been too long!!!" The broke it meant the silence I guess. I am not one to call and sweat a dude. If he doesn't call me we don't talk. Fuck that. I am not about to be one of them callin all the time females. So anyhow, I responded and he hasn't responded back. So he still knows none of this other "stuff" has been happening which is good I guess. I would rather wait till I know for sure. But despite all this drama, I miss him like crazy. The other day I even got teary-eyed over it. Maybe that's because I am an emotional mo-fo due to the "almost pregnancy" thing.

Oh I have a picture of him. Here it is:




I'll post an update tomorrow. Goodnight all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home