Brianna's Spot

My journey in living and attempting to understand this thing called life...

Monday, February 26, 2007

Head Trippin....

Okay...so like it's any big shocker that I am a nosy mo-fo...Sooo I decide to get online last night on my space, about this same time and check my myspace account. I start e-mailing back and forth with this guy and in my nosiness, I decide to look at S's page, and notice he's changed it!!! He's changed his status to "In a Relationship" and indicated he is only online for "friends and networking" I was like WTF??? However, I also noticed that he added another friend, some girl that lives in Portland, and says her boyfriend is a loser. I also know that he had a personals ad on Yahoo Personals that he deleted and he deleted another personals profile he had set up. So I trip off this shit all night like damn, it's either one of two things, he is really falling for me or he is talking to another girl and has fallen for her. Which I have a hard time believing it's me because if that were the case, wouldn't he say something to me?!? Also I haven't talked to him since Saturday which is not uncommon for us, but how do you decide you are "with" someone and straight not tell them?!? So I am pretty sure he is talking about another female. But then why would he tell his mom and his boys about me? Maybe that's a lie?

So anyway...today I get online to check again and he's marked his profile to private so I can't see anything! So later that night I go online to old girl's profile and she is talking about how her ex-boyfriend is a chronic cheater and hurt her really bad and wrote some blog about it. I am like WTF? Is she talking about S? I notice that S is her only friend except "Tom" who is everyone's fuckin friend!!! So I don't know what to think and I am not about to talk to him about it because really...who gives a damn?!? I mean seriously as long as I am in this state, I can do whatever the hell I wanna do without having to answer to anyone! I am just really head trippin right now.... I don't know what to think....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home